CAMPBELL INSURANCE SERVICES
The privacy and security of your personal information is important to us. This notice will inform you about our policies and Procedures concerning the personal information about you that we collect, maintain and disclose in connection with the Insurance policies you obtain from us. In order to offer the highest quality insurance products at the lowest possible rates, We collect, maintain, and, in some instances, disclose “nonpublic personal information” about you. Nonpublic personal Information may include your name, address, social security number, wage information, driving record, policy overages, medical information or credit history. It may also include transaction information such as your premium payment or claims history with us. We appreciate the importance of your personal privacy and are committed to protecting it as we provide for your insurance needs.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We obtain nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- From you through applications or other forms such as claims forms or underwriting questionnaires; Insurance support organizations such as claims reporting services and other parties who provide information on insurance related transactions you have conducted with us, our affiliates, as listed above, or others;
- Consumer reporting agencies.
WE DO NOT SELL YOUR INFORMATION TO OTHERS FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
Because we respect your privacy, we do not sell, trade or otherwise disclose your identity or any other personal information about you to third parties for their marketing purposes. This includes information we obtain concerning all applicants, customers and former customers. We may, however, share information regarding your transactions with us with our affiliates, as listed above, or companies that perform marketing services on our behalf to assist us in providing our products and services to you. These companies are required to keep your information confidential.
INFORMATION WE MAY PROVIDE TO OTHERS
We only disclose information about our applicants, customers and former customers as permitted or required by law in conjunction with our normal insurance operations. Here are some examples: We may disclose information to others such as our claims adjusters and our attorneys in the processing of an insurance claim;
- We may be required by a court of law to provide information in connection with a legal proceeding;
- We share information with consumer reporting agencies and insurance support organizations;
- We may share information with government agencies which conduct examinations of our procedures.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
While your nonpublic personal information is under our control, access is limited to those employees who have a legitimate business need for such information with respect to your insurance coverage’s. In accordance with applicable state and federal regulations we maintain physical, procedural and electronic safeguards to protect the privacy and confidentiality of your nonpublic personal information.