CAMPBELL INSURANCE SERVICES: GREG CAMPBELL
Click on a Link Below to Apply for Health Insurance
Need Health Insurance?
NEED OTHER TYPES OF INSURANCE?
We can help you get or change your homeowner's and auto insurance policies. Often, we can save you money by bundling your products. Just gather your current insurance paperwork together and give us a call.
We can also help you apply for life, long term care, disability, or a multitude of commercial policies suited to your needs. Just call or click on the Contact Us page and send us an email and we'll start the process.
HEALTH CARE REFORM
Qualifying events are as follows: (these apply only outside of Open Enrollment)
• Have a child, adopt a child, or place a child for adoption
• Have a change in income
• Get health coverage through a job or a program like Medicare or Medicaid
• Change your place of residence
• Have a change in disability status
• Gain or lose a dependent
• Have a child
• Experience other changes that may affect your income and household size
• Other changes that may affect eligibility: change in tax filing status; change of citizenship or immigration status; incarceration or release from incarceration; change in status as an American Indian/Alaska Native or tribal status; correction to name, date of birth, or Social Security number.
You can apply for a new health insurance plan either through or outside of an Exchange during an open enrollment period. If you live in DC, then you have to apply through the Exchange. If you are eligible for a subsidy, you have to apply through the Exchange - regardless of where you live. Don't know if you qualify? Click the button in the center above to connect with the Kaiser Family Foundation site that allows you to enter your information and quickly determine if you qualify for a subsidy. If you live in MD or VA, you can apply outside of the Exchange, if you don't qualify for a subsidy. Why would you apply outside of the Exchange? It is quicker, easier, and less problem-prone. The rates are the same. Regardless of where you choose to apply, you should make sure to use your insurance agent, Campbell Insurance Services, to sign up. Not only can I help explain the differences in the policies and your options and help you to apply, but I will also then be able to help you with service issues in the future.
Ready for more? Here are some additional basics you need to know about The Affordable Care Act (ACA) aka Obamacare. The new insurance policies are completely different from what they were in the past, so don't spend all your time trying to figure it out yourself - let us help you! There are now be four health plan categories - Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. READ MORE